Friday, September 14, 2012

Soy Sauce and Maple Syrup



When we got home from the little playgroup we go to, I was starting lunch and noticed Luke in on the carpet eating something that looked red and gooey.  When I went over to check it out, I saw that he had spilled almost the whole bottle of maple syrup on the carpet.   I trying to clean that up when out of the corner of my eye I saw Luke again with a large container of soy sauce (from Costco).  I was about to get the soy sauce when I got distracted with everything that was going on.   I put lunch on the table and went to get the boys.  I found Luke in the living room where he had spilled about 1/2 a gallon of soy sauce on the floor.  I was trying just to get some towels over everything when Jake and Luke climbed up on the kitchen table and started dancing around.   They wouldn't get down even when I told them they'd have to go to bed if they didn't get down.  So with one under each arm, I took them both up to their bed.  I'm still in the cleanup process but I had to get this documented for the future so they could see how much they put their mama through when they are older.  Back to scrubbing the carpet!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! This is terrible... you tell those little nephews of mine to go easy on their wonderful mother!

    Love you Rach. Thank you for making motherhood such a fun adventure to watch through this blog.

    ReplyDelete